This post is a result of high demand of recipes. I post a lot of food pics on my instagram (sorry, not sorry?) and I’m always getting requests for links to my favorite recipes. Whether it’s friends intrigued by a yummy food post, or someone starting/thinking about starting Whole30 for the first time… I’ve decided it will be a massive time saving effort in the long run to pull all of my iPhone bookmarks of all MY favorite Whole30 recipes (which is now like 7 scrolls long now), and put them into a post. All neat and tidy, in one spot for reference.
If you talk to me about Whole30 and the recipes I make, I will tell you — I HAVE NEVER MADE ANYTHING I HATED. Almost everything I LOVE and make on a weekly or semi-regular basis. No joke. No lie.
Among countless other things this program has taught me about myself and my relationship with food, Whole30 has taught me how to really cook well. That is NO pat on the back or props to me…but all to those who created these recipes. I still wouldn’t know how to mix-n-match spices if it weren’t for these brave food pioneers.
So, here goes. In no particular order, except for the order in which they were bookmarked on my phone. Below them, you’ll find a couple other “as-seen-on-instagram” recipes that I concocted myself.
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Coconut Crusted Chicken Strips
- Spaghetti Squash w/ Meat Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs
- Cauliflower Fried Rice (**I add chicken or shrimp to this. Girl needs protein.)
- Sweet Potato Toasts with Avocado & Fried Eggs
- Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Egg Bake
- Jalapeno Turkey Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Soup
- Southwestern Skillet Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash (**sans beans!)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Eggs & Bacon in Sweet Potato Cups
- Chicken Salad
- Crock Pot Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Turkey Apple Sausage patties
- Paleo Roasted Carrots (**I throw in broccoli to the mix, because: Maximizer.)
- Paleo Sausage and Sweet Potato Hash
Other “as-seen-on-my-instagram” recipes.
Buffalo Brussels Sprouts
Ok, so this one I give all credit to my friends Andie and Chris… they gave me the directions and inspiration for this one,
— 1 bag of brussels sprouts; chopped in half, cut off stems
— Franks Red Hot (~1/4 cup?)
— Ranch dressing (Primal Kitchen or Tessemae’s) **Optional, but strongly reccomended!)
Directions: Douse the chopped sprouts in Frank’s Red Hot. Mix until lightly covered. Put on shallow baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 425º for ~20 mins. Serve with ranch. This is not a drill.
Egg/Sausage/Sweet Potato “Wafflette”
— 2 eggs
— 1/4 C. cooked, ground breakfast sausage
— 3/4 C. – 1 C. shredded sweet potatoes (life hack/hint: metal cheese grater.)
Directions: This is really hard, you guys. Pre-heat waffle maker. Whisk the eggs, add in sausage and shredded, uncooked sweet potatoes. Dump it on the waffle maker.
Have you seen something I’ve posted that may not be listed here? Let me know! Got some favorite Whole30 recipes or life hacks of yours to share? Comment! I’ll plan to add more blogs as I discover new recipes. But for now…Enjoy!